The Ernie-Ball-2721-Electric-Regular guitar strings are silky and soft creating strings that bend easily and feel great on the fingers. The patent pending design bonds the string together to maximize the clear sounds guitarists are seeking. This design creates a magnetic relationship between the strings and the pickups due to the alloy design. This is unique to the Ernie Ball brand. These strings are comfortable to play and provide a premium sound. The design allows for an extended range and superior harmonics while playing. This feature increases the low end sound and provides for crisper high end sounds. The Ernie-Ball-2721-Electric-Regular guitar strings come in gauges .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, and .046.
- Latest patent pending technology
- Built to provide maximum output and high clarity levels
- Provides an extended range and crisp harmonic sounds
- Soft strings that are comfortable to the touch and flexible to tune
- Stronger alloy provides stronger strings